COVID-19 UPDATEYour safety is our top priority. Check out what we are doing to make sure our staff and guests are safe at all times!
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO PROTECT YOU:
Here are a few precautions we’ll be taking to ensure your well-being as you dine in. We will be operating at 50% capacity to ensure proper social distancing:
1. All of our employees will have to pass health assessments before clocking in and will be wearing gloves and masks throughout their shifts.
2. We’ve put together new floor plans for our tables to follow the rules of social distancing.
3. We will be regularly sanitizing high traffic and high touch areas between customers.
4. Sanitizing stations throughout the restaurant for customers and staff.
5. QR Code for viewing Menu.
6. Individually packaged condiments and sealed silverware.
7. Our customers will not have to open doors, as we will have attendees opening every door.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all the support you have showed during these uncertain times. It has truly been humbling. We can’t wait to see you all.
New Operating Hours:
BROWSE OUR SAFETY IMAGES
After several years working in the food industry, Michael and his brother John saw the opportunity to expand their family business to include the first Hawthorne’s NY Pizza & Bar in 2004. With over fifteen years of experience, Mike serves as the Director of Finance and Development and oversees the business development of the Hawthorne’s restaurants. He is also one of our best pizza tossers!
Favorite Hawthorne’s Dish: Penne Ala Vodka with chicken & gluten-free pasta or the Crew Pie
When Hawthorne’s was established in 2004, John harnessed his 20+ years of food industry experience to focus on branding, marketing, and creating the atmosphere that local customers easily recognize as Hawthorne’s NY Pizza & Bar. As the restaurant’s primary strategic planner, he also maintains and monitors operational standards from food quality and consistency to employee-customer interaction, as well as community outreach opportunities. You will very likely find John in his apron bussing tables and talking to any and everybody who come through the doors.
Favorite Hawthorne’s Dish: Meat Eater Pie & Crew Pie
CHEF CARLO MARTINEZ
Carlo Martinez, a graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education of New York City, joined the Hawthorne’s team for its opening in 2004, personally developing authentic New York style signature salads, sauces, pastas, pizzas, and other Italian dishes. As Director of Culinary Operations, Carlo regularly visits each Hawthorne’s location to ensure a quality dining experience across all restaurant locations. You will still find him serving up dishes on the sauté line every Friday night.
Favorite Hawthorne’s Dish: Cajun Pasta.